Tuesday, June 17, 2014

New Heart, New Hope


I hope you're full of joy when you read it..
I'm not good enough in english .. So, before that I'm so sorry if there are some mistakes in it..
Please be enjoyable.. :) 


Part 1

Suh-hyun POV



I'm from North Korea, you can called my name Lee Suh-hyun. I'm 16 years old, I'm from poor family, I have a little problem with my heart.. Doctor said it was Myocardial infarction a dangerous heart problem, when I heard it, I thought I didn't have a hope, so I decided to not going to school again and helped my mother to took some crabs in the coast and sold it..
Until one day i met him,, his name was Dane. He was a good person, He had a same age with me
He was from Ireland..


At first, I didn't know how can he speak korean so fluently.. he admitted t me that his mom from Korea also.. And now he should live in Korea with his uncle because his dad had to go sailed.
we could intimate easily.. We always talked each other after he came back from school. My mother also have a nice talk with him..



       














Day by day, Both of us hadn't realized that there's a some bloom flowers in our heart..I think that i started to falling in love with him and I can feel he had a same feeling with me, but he had never know about my sick 


One day...
He asked me to go to beach.. I'm so glad, and accepted it.
We have a some humor here..
But suddenly he said,
"i want to swimming" he said while he walked to the top of the water
"but.. you said that you can't swimming right?" i shouted at him
"yeah.. but.." he answered me with yelling and he still walked until his body lost
I started to crying and tried swim to searched him but i couldn't see him. Suddenly, it happened again.. my Myocardial infarction attacked me.. I couldn't breathing.. I also started to sink
"help!!" i shouted and crying.
I couldn't see anything.. All were black
I just could feel there is an warm arm which hold my body
with vague I could hear Dane's voice
"no.. you're fool!!!.. I just kidding.. I can swim.. no... open your eyes..!!!"
and I couldn't hear anything.. I was unconscious..




To be continued >>> part 2 ;)



-Inspiring from a korean drama "Spring Waltz"-

No comments:

Post a Comment